ALAMEDA TRIPLEX WITH LOTS OF POTENTIAL
Offering Price: $989,000.
To download the 4-page Brochure with Floor Plan,…………….. click here.
To watch a slideshow,.……………… click here.
This charming Colonial Revival Triplex, circa 1910, is one of Alameda's many historical assets and is located in the center of town. There is a large vacant Owner's Unit on the upper level. This Owner's Unit features a large foyer, a spacious living room with bay windows, a dining room with bay windows, a large kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a jack-and-jill bathroom, and a ¼ bathroom near the rear entryway. The Owner's Unit also features newly refinished hardwood floors in the foyer, living room and front bedroom, new carpet in the rear bedroom, new laminate floor in the kitchen, rear entryway and rear 1/4-bathroom, new vinyl in the full bathroom, central heat, and a fresh coat of paint.
Additionally, there are two (2) 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom units on the lower level with street level access. 1512 Pacific Avenue is served by 3 gas meters, 3 electric meters, 2 water meters and a laundry room in the rear. Off to the left is a driveway that can accommodate 3 cars in tandem. This driveway also provides automobile access to the rear concrete pad, if additional parking is desired.
1512 Pacific Avenue provides an excellent opportunity for the new owner to live in the Owner's Unit and continue renting out the other two units for income. In this regard, 1512 Pacific Avenue can be both a gem of a home and a gem of an investment at the same time.
Other desirable attributes:
• Large tall attic with access from the rear entryway of the Owner's Unit.
• Laundry Room in the rear at street level.
• Large backyard for more parking and storage, as desired.
• New front lawn.
• Close proximity to Littlejohn Park, local and Transbay AC Transit busline, Alameda Hospital, schools, shopping, local amenities and trendy restaurants across town.
• Approximately 2,704 sq.ft. of living area on an approximately 4,500 sq.ft. lot according to the County Records.